Tips for your Wedding Makeup
1. Please wear white or ivory that is close to your wedding dress color. This will showcase the makeup in a similar way as your wedding day. Also, when choosing a makeup style consider the style of your dress and hair. If your hair and makeup are both boho, than a dewy natural look would compliment the overall style. If your dress is couture you may want to consider a glamorous smokey eye.
2. Please book a trial. We truly want to capture the perfect image of you. By booking a trial it ensures that we have enough time to create your wedding look that is the best version of you.
3. Please bring photos of your everyday look and photos of your desired wedding day look. We want to know if you are a glam or natural sort of lady. If you bring everyday photos it ensures we will not overdo or under do your makeup.
4. When choosing your wedding day makeup please look for photos with women of similar skin and hair coloring. The makeup will look drastically different on you than a woman with much fairer or darker skin. Another key factor to look for is eye shape. If the model has large eyes and you do not than the makeup will translate differently on your eyes. Be ready to discuss the photos with your makeup artist by explaining the pros and cons of each photo.
5. Please keep an open mind. We will be able to help guide you to the perfect look if you keep an open mind and experiment during your trial. Also, keep in mind that you will need more makeup than normal if you want your features to pop in photos.
6. Please exfoliate your skin and lips to ensure a flawless makeup application. Having monthly facials for 4-6 months before your wedding will create smooth skin and lips as well.
7. Please have all your tweezing and waxing needs met before your trial and wedding day. Trying to tweeze or wax on your wedding day will just irritate your skin and make it red.
8. Remember to have lipstick and powder available for touch-ups on your wedding day.
Click here to subscribe to our blog